Skip to main content

Blog 2.4- Listening and Learning

I have been having a great time this week going to the classes and reading up on the medical sciences. I can't believe how much I am learning, but if it is something you really enjoy you are more likely to learn more than something you don't enjoy. Even though its been busy for me, I am glad I am able to find enough time to work on my project.
Image result for patient chartsSo far this week, I have learned about the legal rights of nurses and patients, which is really interesting. One thing I learned is that when you are a nurse, you need to chart every detail about everything you do with a patient in order to prevent any lawsuits. This is not only to protect  yourself, but to also protect coworkers and the hospital. 

I have also learned about how drugs work in you nervous system. This is very interesting for me especially since I am learning about the nervous system in A&P. Its great to see how these classes are overlapping and it is really beneficial. I am really excited about how much I am learning and I am very excited for the future!

Comments

  1. Amy, I'm glad you are enjoying your project so much. From listening to you talk, I can tell you are soaking up a ton of knowledge from the college class. Do you have to do a lot of extra reading to keep up or can you follow along pretty easily?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment